Jill K. Rasmussen, CCIM, SIOR
Principal | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Jill is a talented and respected member of the commercial real estate community with over 32 years of industry experience. She has established herself as a leading office and healthcare specialist, providing strategic planning, brokerage, and development advisory services. Jill is widely recognized for her ability to provide unique insights, innovative solutions, and sound real estate strategies for her clients.
Jill joined The Davis Group as a partner in 2009 after amassing an impressive 20-year real estate resume. Previously, she has held positions with Thorpe Brothers, CBRE, and, most recently, as the Director of the Office and Healthcare Group for Grubb & Ellis/Northco and as Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield. She held positions on both national firms healthcare practice group. Each experience helped her hone her skills, build relationships, and sharpen her focus on healthcare real estate.
Jill holds her B.A. degree in liberal arts from the University of Minnesota. She is an active member of numerous professional real estate organizations including a national board member, as well as the past president of both the Minnesota Chapter of the CCIM Institute and the Society of Industrial & Office REALTORS®. She is a member of MNCAR, MMGMA, NAIOP, and MNCREW.
Healthcare Organizations & Companies I've worked with
- Fairview Health Services
- Allina Health
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Wayzata Children’s Clinic
- Healthcare Trust of America
- Physicians Realty Trust
- IRET Properties
- HCP, Inc.
- Oakdale Ear, Nose & Throat
- Georgia Pacific
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Robert Half International
- Kelly Services
Awards and Acknowledgments
- SIOR Top Global Investment Transaction 2015
- SIOR Top Global Office Transaction 2014
- Cushman & Wakefield Top 5 Producer 2008
- SIOR Robert P. Boblett Award 2008
- Top Women in Finance by Finance & Commerce 2006
- Top Commercial Office Brokers by The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 2006